Benzak Denim Developers 12 oz. B-01 Slim Steel Blue Selvedge
Dutch denim brand, Benzak Denim Developers, newly released the B-01 slim steel blue selvedge. Coming at a weight of 12 oz. and light in color, BDD brought to us the perfect pair of jeans for those warmer days.
The cotton, sourced from Candiani mills in Italy, is a blend of cotton from India (18%), Greece (47%) and Ivory Coast (35%) to guarantee a strong staple. The thought behind blending different cotton types is to improve the overall durability of the jeans.
The sanforized B-01 Slim steel blue selvedge is made in Portugal and features Benzak’s distinctive Hidden 6th pocket, a genuine Italian cow leather patch and heavy duty stitching. Because the fabric is sanforized, minor shrinkage is expected after the first wash.
The B-01 Slim steel blue selvedge is available through Benzak’s webstore.
- Slim fit
- 12 oz. steel blue selvedge denim from Candiani (Italy)
- 100% cotton, right hand twill
- Cotton origin: Greece (47%), Ivory Coast (35% – BCI cotton), India (18%)
- Hidden 6th pocket
- Genuine cow leather patch (Italy)
- Heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- Button fly
- Made in Portugal